SEASON PASS INFORMATION COMING FEBRUARY 1, 2021
Season Pass Guidelines
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is a photo ID card which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by May 29, 2021, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the pool.
- Wilmette resident senior citizens 65 and older by May 29, 2021, with proper identification (i.e., driver's license, state-issued ID, passport), applying in person, receive a discount off the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach or both when purchased together.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes from 2020 are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a 2021 photo ID pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
Proof of Residency Requirements
When applying for season passes, club memberships, or registering for a class you will be asked for identification and proof of residency by showing either a current drivers license or State of Illinois ID. If you do not have one of these documents you will need to show another photo ID along with one of the following items displaying a Wilmette address:
- Voter's registration card
- Utility bill with owner's name
- Current automobile registration with owner's name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date