Click Here to purchase your Beach Pass!
Click here to purchase your Beach Parking Permit!
Wilmette Beach Season Pass Fees
|Type of Pass||Beach Pass Only
(Early Bird | Preseason | Regular Season)
|Individual Pass||$44 | $48 | $52|
|2-Person Pass||$63 | $69 | $74
|3-Person Pass||$88 | $96 | $103
|4-Person Pass||$112 | $123 | $132
|5-Person Pass||$137 | $150 | $161
|Each Additional||$25 | $27 | $29
|Senior (65 by May 25th)
||$26 | $28 | $30
|In-Home Child Care Provider||$87 | $95 | $102
|Individual Pass||$111 | $122 | $131
|2-Person Pass||$171 | $187 | $201
|3-Person Pass||$218 | $238 | $256
|4-Person Pass||$264 | $289 | $311
|5-Person Pass||$311 | $340 | $366
|Each Additional||$47 | $51 | $55
Season Pass Guidelines
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is a photo ID card which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by May 23, 2020, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the pool.
- Wilmette resident senior citizens 65 and older by May 23, with proper identification (i.e., driver's license, state-issued ID, passport), applying in person, receive a discount off the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach or both when purchased together.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes from 2019 are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a 2020 photo ID pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Application forms for Aquatic Season Passes are available at any Park District facility. Download an application form here.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
Applying for a New Season Pass
- Submit an application form, all appropriate fees and identification establishing your residency at any Park District facility during regular business hours. Download an application form here.
- ID photos can be taken at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- Plan ahead and avoid the last minute rush: Early Birds save when you buy Season Passes by April 30. NEW THIS YEAR, preseason rates will be in effect May 1 - 22. Beginning May 23, regular season pass rates will be in effect.
- Please DO NOT throw away your new photo ID card. The cards are reusable and also serve as membership/season pass cards to the Center Fitness Club, Wilmette Tennis Club, the Wilmette Golf Club, the Wilmette Platform Tennis Club and the Centennial Ice Rinks if you have joined these facilities separately.
Proof of Residency Requirements
When applying for season passes, club memberships, or registering for a class you will be asked for identification and proof of residency by showing either a current drivers license or State of Illinois ID. If you do not have one of these documents you will need to show another photo ID along with one of the following items displaying a Wilmette address:
- Voter's registration card
- Utility bill with owner's name
- Current automobile registration with owner's name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date