The Wilmette Park District, in accordance with Illinois Department of Public Health, Center for Disease Control, and Restore Illinois Phase 4 guidelines, is pleased to announce the reopening of the Center Fitness Club on Wednesday, July 1!
New Rules & Procedure during Phase 4:
- Prior to arriving, Center Fitness Club members will be required to make a reservation for a "90-minute time block," no walk-ins permitted
- There is a maximum 50% of occupancy, 25 users, allowed for each "90-minute time block"
- Special Higher Risk Population time blocks available between Monday-Friday, 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday, 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m. The Special High Risk Population is welcome to make a reservation during any other time block to use the fitness center with other CFC members
- Every hour, staff will sanitize all high-touch surfaces. CFC members should sanitize equipment before and after use
- Fitness equipment has been rearranged to allow for easier social distancing
- Showers will be closed, limited lockers will be available, please come dressed and ready for your workout
- Members will be required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth whenever not exercising
- Members should arrive no earlier than 15-minutes before reserved time block
- No Towel service at this time - please bring your own towel
- Drinking fountains for filling water bottles only - please bring your own water bottle
- Upon check-in members will be asked if they are currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a member does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until each of the following apply:
- They have had no fever for at least 72 hours
- Other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared
- After afebrile and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours
Center Fitness Club Members:
Memberships will be reactivated effective July 1, annual memberships will receive a 16-week extension, and those extensions will be applied on or before July 7. Monthly membership billing will resume July 13 for 50% of July membership fees. Normal monthly membership fees billing will resume August 1. If you are not ready to return yet, please email Mark Underwood, email@example.com to request your fitness membership hold to be extended.
90-minute Time Block Reservations, may be made online starting at 12:01 a.m. on 7/1/2020. You must have a valid Center Fitness Club membership to make a 90-minute time block reservation.
To make a Center Fitness Club time block reservation please use our online system at: https://register.wilmettepark.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/search.html?Module=Ar&PrimaryCode=93010*&Display=listing#arwebsearch_group4
Center Fitness Club members must have a WebTrac user name and password to make a reservation.
Use this link if you've forgotten your webtrac username: https://register.wilmettepark.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/forgotten.html?option=User
Use this link if you've forgotten your webtrac password: https://register.wilmettepark.org/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/forgotten.html?option=Password
Classes & Training:
Group Exercise, classes will resume both outside at Hibbard Park and Gillson Park and inside at Studio A. Online reservations must be made in advance for classes. Group Exercise class reservations and purchases are available on Classbug, at https://classbug.com/businesses/3040/offerings. For Group Exercise inquiries, please contact Stephanie Tandaric at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 853-6297.
One-on-One Personal Training, will continue to be available by appointment only. To make a personal training appointment please contact Mark Underwood at email@example.com or (847) 256-9783.
Any questions regarding Center Fitness Club, please contact Mark Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 256-9783.
Fitness Hours & Staff
Assistant Manager: Mark Underwood | email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
The Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!