The Center for the Arts at the Wilmette Park District offers a well-rounded curriculum including dance, music, theater and visual arts. Through classes, workshops, intensives and special events, the Center for the Arts provides ample opportunity for individuals to express ideas and emotions that cannot be communicated with language alone.
Come explore your creative side at the Center for the Arts, located at 3000 Glenview Road, in the Community Recreation Center.
Visit us on Instagram!
Center for the Arts Supervisor
Julie Nichols, CPRP
Email: Julie Nichols
Short on time? Check out these Center for the Arts one day workshops!
- Family Art Nights: September 20, October 11 and November 15
- Preschool Fairy Tale Ballet Workshop: September 22
- Play in a Day-The Addams Family: October 6
- Family Theater Improv Night: October 11
- Haunted House Art Workshop: October 12
- Thriller Dance Workshop: October 18
- Ones & Twos Art Exploration: October 24
- Adult Gingerbread House Workshop: December 5
- Youth and Family Gingerbread House Workshops: December 7-11
- Preschool Nutcracker Dance Workshop: December 8