May 27, 2020
Gillson Beach & Beach Parking Lot FAQ:
Beach Season Passes
How do I pick up my Beach Season Pass?
- Your passes can be picked up at the Beach House at Gillson Swimming Beach after 48 hours from the time of purchase.
How do I get my picture taken for my Beach Season Pass?
- All household members will need pictures taken at the Beach House at Gillson Swimming Beach.
I'm setting up my household account, how can I make sure that all members of my household will be included in my Beach Season Pass purchase?
- When purchasing your Beach Season Pass and creating your account, please note that a birthday is required for the primary account holder, and you must add all dependents in order for all family members to receive a pass.
Beach Parking Permits
I've purchased my Beach Parking Permit, where do I pick it up?
- Parking Passes can be picked up at the Beach House located at Gillson Swimming Beach.
Are Parking Permits available for Non-Residents?
- Yes, parking permits can be purchased by Residents and Non-Residents
How do I purchase a Dog Beach Permit?
- The Dog Beach Permit Application can be downloaded & filled out here. The application along with shots/vaccinations records and fecal exam can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing may take some time due to the high volume of requests we are receiving. Once processed, your permit will be mailed to your home.
Is the water open for swimming?
- The water is not currently open for swimming, and is currently swim at your own risk. We hope to open Gillson Beach for Swimming next week (week of June 1) after we resume testing the water for E-coli, per the Illinois department of public health.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Follow the links below to purchase your 2020 Beach Season Passes and Beach Parking Permits!