Class Change: Alexander Technique new day and time - Tuesdays, 1/8-2/26 at 5 P.M. Click here to download the flyer.
Setting Intentions Workshop: with Reiki Practitioner, Sheri Simpson - Thursday, 1/24 from 1-2:30 P.M. Learn to set an intention to guide you towards growth and happiness. Click here to download the flyer.
Art Gallery, meet the artist with the Golden Touch - Wednesday, 1/30 from 1-2 P.M. Join Artist Bridgett K. at her gallery showing. Click here to download the flyer.
Our center is located in a historic 1916 building set amidst a peaceful 14 acre park in the heart of Wilmette. A large common room, which can be divided into two smaller rooms, is perfect for special events as well as meetings and community activities. The adjacent kitchen is a caterer's dream. A large room with wooden floors is available for classes and meetings--it has access to an outdoor picnic area and Mallinckrodt Park.
Other available space includes a cozy library, an additional smaller meeting room and an outdoor gazebo (in conjunction with room rental.) Depending on your activity and room selection we can handle groups up to 80 people.
Convenient, accessible, public parking is located directly adjacent to the Mallinckrodt Community Center.
For more information and available dates please call the Malllinckrodt Community Center at 847-256-9623.
Mallinckrodt Center Manager: Julie Mantice
Mallinckrodt Assistant Manager: Penny Bashford
View our 2018 Rental Brochure
December & January
- Wednesday, December 5 - Mallinckrodt Holiday Party at Gusto Italiano in Wilmette
- Tuesday, December 11 - Holiday Tea & Tour at the Deer Path Inn in Lake Forest
- Monday, December 17 - Women of Note Choral Group at the Center
- Friday, January 4 - Mallinckrodt New Year Party at the Center
- Thursday, January 31 - First session of the Explore & Restore wellness series. Click here for the flyer!