The Mallinckrodt Community Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may join at any time with the membership lasting one year.
The annual membership fee is $45 for 2019. We invite you to stop by and visit us.
An annual membership provides for participation in many free programs and activities, and a discount on ones that are fee based. Benefits include access to a fitness room, library, a monthly newsletter and priority registration for all programs and activities which include:
- Enrichment and recreational programming
- Fitness classes
- Games such as Bridge, Canasta and Mahjongg
- Day trips to the theater, museums and casinos
- Overnight trips
- Parties, speakers, movies, music and more!
- SASI Technology Classes: Every Tuesday 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Posture, Balance & Core Class: Every Friday at 10:00 a.m.
- Current Events: Every Monday at 10:00 a.m.
- Humanities: Every Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.
- Senior Assistance Service: A senior resource specialist will be at the Center to assist with information, referral, and advocacy regarding government benefits, community resources, and other needs or concerns. This free service is kindly provided by CJE Senior Life on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 9:30 a.m. - Noon.
Call 847-256-9623 for information on making appointments.
Wilmette Park District Discounts for Wilmette Residents 65+
Whether or not you are a Mallinckrodt member, the Wilmette Park District offers discounts if you are 65 or older and a resident of Wilmette. Those discounts include:
- Tennis Memberships are discounted 25%
- Ice Skating passes are discounted 50%
- Recreation classes at the Community Recreation Center are discounted 25%, except those designated for Adults 50 plus--they have already been discounted
- Golf Course memberships are discounted
- Gillson Beach and Centennial Pool passes are discounted 50%
- Summer Boat spaces are discounted 25%