UPDATED APRIL 17, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Wilmette Tennis Club has adjusted the selection process and timeline for the 2020/21 season of Permanent Court Time. For the 2020/21 indoor season we will not be conducting a lottery. Instead, all current Permanent Court Times will have the option to renew for next season.
Below are important dates:
- April 12 - May 8: CURRENT Permanent Court Time Owners - Renewal Period
- Current 2019/20 Permanent Court Time Owners will be allowed to renew current court times for the upcoming 2020/21 indoor season.
- Action Required - If you wish to renew, contact Robby Ramdhanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your 2020/21 court time. If you wish to change times and/or add courts, please notify Robby. Deadline: May 8
- May 9 - May 15: NEW Permanent Court Time Owners - Court Selection
- New 2020/21 Permanent Court Time Owners who currently do not own a time will be slotted into time slots based on availability.
- May 16: 2020/21 Permanent Court Time Owners Request Additional Court Time
- This step is for additional requests that were not addressed during the initial renewals phase of this process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Robby Ramdhanie at email@example.com.
Benefits of Permanent Court Time
- It's guaranteed. Permanent Court Time gives you a regular time to play. The court is yours--no phone call needed to see if a court might be available.
- It's convenient. You select your day and time. Plan ahead for the entire indoor season.
- It's your group. Invite your own group of players to join you for the season.
- It's flexible. If your schedule changes you may put your court time up for sale. If sold, you'll be credited the court fee.
- It's social. You may invite guests or other members to play with your group. Reasonable guest fees apply.
How to Purchase Permanent Court Time
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Organize your group for the fall.
Step 2: Call the Tennis Desk at 847/256-9676.