We are pleased to announce that Centennial Ice Rinks is adding to the services offered in Phase 4 of Governor Pritzker's Restore Illinois Plan. Beginning July 6, we will be offering daily Public Skate times.
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our community and staff, we have adjusted the rules and procedures for participating in services offered at Centennial Ice Rink. If you are interested in participating in a program at the rink, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these new regulations on the Ice Rink main page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sean Flynn, Ice General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PUBLIC SKATE SCHEDULE
This schedule is subject to change at the discretion of management. Changes will be posted as needed.
- Monday-Friday, 1:45-4 p.m. on the Studio Rink
- Friday Night, 6:15-8:30 p.m. on the Main Rink
- Saturday & Sunday, 12-2:15 p.m. on the Main Rink
Daily drop-in rates and passes will be honored for Public Skate. Payment will be taken by credit/debit only and can be purchased upon arrival at the rink.
Public Skate Guidelines
- Patrons may start to arrive 10 minutes prior to Public Skate
- It is strongly encouraged to bring your own skates and gloves
- Skate Rental is available for an additional fee
- 50 participants are allowed on the main rink and 25 participants are allowed on the studio rink
- It is encouraged to call in advance on the day of to pay for a session
- Cash payments will not be accepted, payment is via credit or debit card only