Fall 2020 Registration
Resident Registration - August 11 at 9 a.m.
Non-Resident Registration - August 18 at 9 a.m.
How to Register
You must have your user ID and password to gain access to the registration system. If you have not created a Household Account and received a user ID and password, please contact the Park District at 847-256-6100. Note: You will be asked to provide proof of Wilmette residency when your Household Account is created.
Benefits of the Online Registration System:
- Register online for Park District activities and know immediately if you are enrolled in a class.
- Go online after registration begins and find out what classes still have openings.
- Track your family's registration history and expenses and print out reports showing child care costs at tax time.
- Print out a calendar showing all the Park District activities your family members have registered for in the current class session.
In-person registration is processed while you wait. Enrollment will be confirmed with a receipt. Resident in-person registrations for BOTH Early & Late Fall 2020 Sessions will be processed beginning Tuesday, August 11, at 9 a.m. Non-resident in-person registrations for BOTH Early & Late Fall 2020 Sessions will be processed beginning Tuesday, August 18, at 9 a.m. Note: in-person registrations cannot be accepted prior to the registration start dates. Drop-off registrations cannot be accepted at any time. A legal guardian must sign for individuals younger than 18 years.
For patrons who would like to register in person, Front Desk associates are available at the following locations:
- Centennial Ice Rink - Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Community Recreation Center - Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-Noon.
- Administrative Offices - Monday & Friday, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
*Please note, the Administrative Offices are not open on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and will not be offering in-person assistance on 8/11 or 8/18.
Email, Mail-In and Fax
Email, mail-in and fax registrations for both sessions will be processed randomly starting on August 11 for residents and on August 18 for non-residents. You will receive a confirmation by mail. Complete and sign a program registration form. Include proof of residency and payment by check or credit card.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail to: Wilmette Park District, 1200 Wilmette Avenue, Wilmette, IL 60091
- Fax to: 847-256-0739.
Tennis Lesson Registration
Basic-Level Tennis Class registration is conducted in person only, using a lottery system. The deadline to enter the tennis lesson lottery is Wednesday, August 12. In-person class registration is Saturday, August 22. For additional information, contact the Wilmette Tennis Club at 847-256-9676.