In 2018 Season Reserved Time play will begin on April 28th and continue through Sunday, September 9th.
Season Reserved Time Lottery Phases
To qualify for participation in Phase I of the Season Reserved Time Lottery, all members of the applying foursome must be Resident Wilmette Golf Club Members who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, or qualified Non-Residents (grandfathered in) who have purchased the Gold Membership Option.
All other foursomes will fall into phase two and be drawn after the Phase I foursomes have selected their times.
- On Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, at 7 p.m., Phase I of the Lottery will begin. Applications containing the names of four Resident Wilmette Golf Club Members who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, or qualified Non-Residents (grandfathered in) who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, are placed in a tumbler, drawn at random and numbered.
- Following the first drawing, Phase I applicants will select a Reserved Tee Time for Saturday or Sunday in the order their application was drawn. One person from each application must be present or send a proxy in his/her place. This procedure will continue for all other applicants.
- Foursomes repeatedly failing to play at the established rate of play as determined by the Keep Pace Policy will be subject to forfeiture of reserved starting time.
- All Season Reserved Time Applications must contain a complete foursome.
- Names may appear on only one application.
- One member of each foursome must be present at the drawing or a proxy may be sent.
The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to reject any application for reasons it deems necessary. Rejected applicant's fees will be promptly refunded.