Announcements for Tier 3, COVID-19
As the state shifts into Tier 3 mitigation, the Wilmette Tennis Club is adjusting our offerings to fit new state guidelines.
Effective Friday, November 20, 2020 all Fall II tennis programming is cancelled. This includes: junior and adult basic level classes, Junior Excellence, Women's Drills, ProAm Drills, special groups, and all drop-in programming including Breakfast Club.
Late Fall (Fall 2) Refund:
- Lessons & Drills - A credit will be issued to your household account for the remaining weeks of all Fall II tennis programming.
- Permanent Court Time - During Tier 3, Permanent Court Time will be paused. For questions regarding Permanent Court Time, please contact Robby Ramdhanie, Wilmette Racquet Sports Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tier 3 Tennis Offerings:
Within Tier 3 mitigation guidelines, Wilmette Tennis Club has the ability to offer individual training opportunities and court reservations.
Please note, face coverings must be worn by all participants (junior, adult, and instructor) at all times indoors. A maximum of two players are allowed on a court per indoor reservation
- One-on-One Private Tennis Lessons:
- 30 minute lesson. $45 per session
- 60 minutes lesson. $90 per session
- Currently working with an instructor? Please contact them directly to reserve a private lesson time.
- New to private lessons and interested in booking a one-on-one private lesson? Please contact Carrie Kolles, Wilmette Racquet Sports Supervisor at email@example.com
Singles Play Only Court Reservations:
- Wilmette Tennis Club Members: Book 8 days in advance. $40 per hour
- Non-Members: Book 24 hours in advance. $50 per hour
- No cancellation
- 60 minute reservations only
- No junior rates available
- To reserve a court: Please call the Tennis Front Desk at 847-256-9676
Outdoor Court Locations:
- Wilmette Residents can continue to reserve outdoor courts via their yourcourts.com account.
- For information and restrictions on outdoor court use, visit our Summer Outdoor Tennis page.
The Wilmette Tennis Club has eight indoor courts, locker rooms and a Pro Shop. Play is by reservation and can be booked as a Tennis Club member or non-member.
For both regular and summer hours, the facility will close 30 minutes after the final court change. Hours subject to change.
Monday-Sunday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 8 a.m.-Noon
Tennis Club Staff
Jason Stanislaw, Tennis Manager
Tel: 847-256-9682 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robby Ramdhanie, Assistant Manager
Tel: 847-256-9679 | Email: email@example.com
Carrie Kolles, Assistant Manager
Tel: 847-853-6296 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Professionals: Alan Allred; Rob Casey, U.S.P.T.A.; Randel Enario, U.S.P.T.A.; Will Ferguson; Jack Ferry; Laura Griesinger, U.S.P.T.A.; Patti Greenberg; Jen Gulland; Rob Gurolnick, U.S.P.T.A.; Doug Hawthorne; Barbara Jenkins; Carrie Kolles; Bob Lepkowski; Marcus Plonus; Liz Mendoza; Robby Ramdhanie; Matt Smucker, U.S.P.T.A.; Patrick Sullivan; Graham Thompson, U.S.P.T.A.; Arthur Walker, U.S.P.T.A.; and Kathy White.