2020-21 Membership Fees & Information
How to Join
New to the Wilmette Tennis Club? Visit our friendly tennis staff at the front desk to purchase your membership in person, or fill out a membership application, include the correct membership fee and send both to the Wilmette Tennis Club, 2300 Old Glenview Rd., Wilmette, IL 60091. Or, click here to join online.
Memberships are valid June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
$160 / Resident
$242 / Non-Resident
Juniors (under age 18 as of June 1, 2020)
Seniors 65 years or older (as of June 1, 2020)
Half-Year Memberships Are Available!
January 1 - May 31. Enjoy all the perks of membership for half the price! Contact Carrie Kolles at 847/853-6296 or email@example.com for information.
- Court availability is limited: Don't be shut out! Members may reserve open court time eight (8) days in advance.
- Members may participate in the annual Permanent Court Time Lottery and Court Selection Event (held in April) and get first dibs on a court for the indoor season.
- Members enjoy year round Tennis Pro Shop discounts: 10% on racquet purchases and 20% on shoes and clothing purchases.
- Members have charge privileges in the Tennis Pro Shop.
- Members receive additional benefits, including free guest passes and demo racquet discounts.
- Member-only sales!
- Non-members are limited to reserving open court time 24 hours in advance.
- Non-members pay in full for the court at the time of the reservation and cannot cancel.
- Non-members pay additional court time fees.
- Non-members do not enjoy Tennis Pro Shop discounts.
- Non-members playing on Permanent Court Time are subject to a guest fee.
Membership privileges remain in effect until a refund request is submitted. Refunds will be granted based upon the following schedule:
- Requests received by September 1: Refund is the fee less 20%.
- Requests received after September 1 and before October 1: Refund is 50% of fee.
- No refunds will be issued after October 1.