2019-2020 Membership Fees & Information
Memberships are valid June 1, 2019 - May 31, 2020
$155 / Resident
$235 / Non-Resident
Juniors (under age 18 as of June 1, 2019)
Seniors 65 years or older (as of June 1, 2019)
2019 - 2020 Season Member Appreciation All Season Long!
- Free guest passes
- Member-only sales
- Monthly member promos
- Free demo opportunities
- Court time is limited: Don't be shut out! Members may reserve open court time, eight (8) days in advance.
- Members may participate in the annual Permanent Court Time Lottery and Court Selection (held in April) and get first dibs on a court for the indoor season.
- Members enjoy year round Tennis Pro Shop discounts: 10% on racquet purchases and 20% on shoes and clothing purchases.
- Members have charge privileges in the Tennis Pro Shop.
- Members receive additional benefits like guest passes and demo racquet discounts. Member-only sales!
- Non-members are limited to reserving open court time 24 hours in advance.
- Non-members pay in full for the court at the time of the reservation and cannot cancel.
- Non-members pay additional court time fees.
- Non-members do not enjoy Tennis Pro Shop discounts.
- Non-members playing on Permanent Court time are subject to a guest fee.
How to Join
New to the Wilmette Tennis Club? Stop in and see the friendly tennis staff in person. Sign up at the front desk, or fill out a membership application, include the correct membership fee and send both to the Wilmette Tennis Club, 2300 Old Glenview Rd., Wilmette, IL 60091. Or, click here to join online.
Membership privileges remain in effect until a refund request is submitted. Refunds will be granted based upon the following schedule:
- Requests received by September 1: Refund is the fee less 20%.
- Requests received after September 1 and before October 1: Refund is 50% of fee.
- No refunds will be issued after October 1.