Welcome to the Club!
Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!
Tours at the Center Fitness Club - We are offering tours of the Center Fitness Club for first-time guests along with a free 3-day trial membership. Schedule your tour by filling out our form!
Activities & Promotions
We know how important it is to shake up your fitness routine and keep things interesting! We host a variety of workshops, challenges, specials and other promotions throughout the year to keep you motivated. Our latest offerings include:
- NEW! WERQ Class - Monday mornings from 9:15-10:15 am. Starting October 3.
- Fall 2022 Upgrades - We've listened to your feedback, reviewed the options and now have some exciting news to share...
- Teen Fitness - Our new small group training program for teens age 14-17. Program runs 10/10-12/3. Details below!
- Summer Classes - We have indoor classes & special outdoor classes while the weather stays fine!
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
- Face masks are optional at the Center Fitness Club and Park District facilities for all visitors and staff.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required in any Wilmette Park District setting.
WERQ Group Fitness
Class begins Monday, October 3. WERQ is the wildly addictive cardio dance class based on the hottest pop and hip hop music. The workout is nonstop with repetitive athletic moves and fresh dance steps, so you get the best sweat. You're guaranteed a great workout without even knowing you're doing it, in a space that safe for all bodies to move and have fun! Instructor: Lisa. Contact Liz for more info: LANTMAN@WILPARK.ORG
Register on Classbug!
Fall 2022 Upgrades
We love our members, and we appreciate how passionate you are about our community Club. In the last few years, we have received many great ideas, suggestions and requests to improve the Center Fitness Club. We have listened to the feedback, reviewed the options and now have some exciting news to share!
From a combination of member communication and results from the Center Fitness Club survey that was emailed to all members in January of this year, we have put our heads together and identified a few common improvements that we can make to meet your requests.
- BETTER FLOORING: we are installing rubber flooring throughout the strength training space
- MORE SPACE FOR FREE WEIGHTS: we are relocating and expanding the free weight equipment to the north strength training space. Cable machines and other equipment will be moved to the south strength training space.
- BETTER USE OF TRAINING SPACE: the wall between the functional training room and former spin studio is coming down to create a larger training space (Functional Training Studio) for members to use, as well as personal/group training
- NEW & UNIQUE EQUIPMENT: the Functional Training Studio will be outfitted with turf flooring and new equipment including weights, barbells, plates, sled, plyoboxes, glute ham raise, and an assortment of smaller equipment
We are very excited for these changes and we hope you are too! Rest assured, the Center Fitness Club will remain open during the upgrades. Certain spaces will be closed off and select equipment inaccessible while specific work is completed.
When it's Happening:
- September 29 - Wall demolition for Functional Training Studio
- October 6 - Functional Training Studio turf floor installation
- October 6 - Strength training space rubber flooring installation
- October ? - New equipment arrives in Functional Training Studio
- October 11 - All upgrades complete!
- October 15 - Fall Upgrades Celebration (details will be announced in October)
We Appreciate Your Patience
We know disruptions to your workout routine can be frustrating, and we hope you will pardon our dust while we work hard to bring you the upgrades you asked for. As always, we're grateful for the opportunity to give this valuable fitness space the attention it needs.
Join Teen Fitness, our new 8-week small group program for ages 14-17. All fitness levels are welcome! We'll build strength, confidence and healthy workout habits with weekly classes. Sign up for the full 8 weeks, or pick and choose with daily drop-ins. Optional parent membership is available while your teen is in class.
Sign up at the Center Fitness Club front desk or email Liz Antman.
PROGRAM RUNS: 10/10 through 12/3
8-WEEK PROGRAM OPTIONS:
- 1 Weekly Class - R-$75/NR-$125
- 2 Weekly Classes - R-$130/NR-$180
- 3 Weekly Classes - R-$200/NR-$250
DAILY DROP-IN: R-$20/NR-$25
TF PARENT MEMBERSHIP: $40 (Only valid while teen is in class, 10/10-12/3)
WEEKLY SCHEDULE: 10/10-12/3
- Tue., 4:15-5 pm - Teen Yoga
- Thur., 4:15-5 pm - Teen Bootcamp (No class on 11/24)
- Sat., 10:30-11:15 am - Teen Pilates Mat
Outdoor Classes for Summer
- Flow & Yin Yoga - Sundays at 9 a.m., Wallace Bowl
- Sunrise Yoga - Wednesdays at 7 a.m. & Saturdays at 9:30 a.m., Gilson Beach
- Kettlebell Conditioning Class - Mondays at 9:15 a.m. (starts 6/13), Community Recreation Center
New Indoor Class
- Kickboxing & Strength - Fridays at 9:15 a.m., Studio A
We're showing our appreciation for all of our dedicated members with Hustle 20, a FREE incentive program for CFC members. Hit 20 visits in a month & achieve!
- LEVEL 1 - First month you hit the 20-visit goal, receive a t-shirt and your picture goes on the Wall of Fame.
- LEVEL 2 - 2 months in a row, receive a CFC headband and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 3 - 3 months in a row, receive a CFC water bottle and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 4 - 4 months in a row, receive 5 free guest passes and your picture stays on the wall.
We are tracking visits to see who reaches the 20 visit goal! No need to register - we'll do the work. Can't make the goal one month? Don't sweat it, start at LEVEL 1 to get your photo back on the Wall of Fame. Contact Liz for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAUNCH into the New Year!Joining or renewing in 2022? Sign up to join our special personal training promotion for the new year to LAUNCH your health and fitness goals in the right direction! This promotion exclusive for new & current members who are renewing their membership in 2022. What's included:
- Four 30-minute one-on-one Personal Training sessions tailored to your specific health and fitness goals for just $100 ($160 value)
- Not paired with a trainer yet? Complete our Personal Training request form and the CFC team will match you with one of our certified Personal Trainers.
- Must be used within 6 months of purchase.