February 24, 2021
The Center Fitness Club (CFC) is thrilled to be offering several solutions for patrons looking to get back in the groove of their fitness routine, without the full-scale commitment of a membership. The hardest part is getting started, and we're here to help every step of the way!
- Daily Drop-Ins: R-$15 / NR-$17
- 30-Day Membership: $81
- 3-Day Trial Pass: FREE (3 consecutive days) *exclusions apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
Our small, community gym has worked hard to keep its doors open, closely following state and local guidance for recommended practices and acceptable capacities during the COVID-19 pandemic. We take our members' health seriously, in every sense. We are currently offering the following services:
- 90-minute time reservations in the gym
- In-person & virtual group fitness classes
- In-person and virtual personal training sessions
- Please note, registration is required for all services at the CFC. Learn more here.
It's been a long, challenging year for fitness goals and overall wellness. As state and local restrictions lighten, the CFC is keeping vigilant with safety and sanitation practices. Some of our current safety practices are listed below:
- Reservations required for CFC use
- Masks required at all times
- Max gym capacity: 25 (per time block)
- Max group fitness capacity: 10 (in-person)
- Hourly sanitation schedule
- New, socially distanced floor layout
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the CFC front desk at 847-920-3900 or email Fitness Manager Liz Worthey at email@example.com.