- 8 Life Fitness Treadmills
- 2 Freemotion Treadmills
- 2 Matrix Stairclimbers
- 3 Upright Bikes
- 3 Recumbent Bikes
- 7 Precor Ellipticals
- 2 Matrix Ascent Trainers
- 2 AMT Precor Ellipticals
- 1 Rowing Machine
- 1 NuStep
- 1 Assault Air Bike
- Medicine Balls
- Plate-loaded machines
- Power racks
- Barbells and plates
- Complete line of Precor® Strength equipment for full-body circuit workout
Functional Training Studio
- Power Rack
- Barbells and bumper plates
- BOSU Trainers
- Wall Balls
- Plyometric Boxes
- Suspension Trainers
- Freemotion Fitness equipment
- Balance discs and boards
- Dedicated stretching areas complete with 2 stretching tables
- Foam Rollers
- True Fitness Stretch Cage (located by walking track)
Amenities & Services
- 4500 Square Foot Fitness Facility
- Full-service locker rooms
- 3 lane running track (1 lap = 1/12 mile)
- Specialty Studios with spring-suspension wood flooring featuring a Spin Studio with Schwinn bikes, Group Exercise Studio, Functional Training Studio with an artificial TURF
- 10 individual 15" Cardio Theater TV screens
- Complimentary sweat towel service
- Complimentary coffee and tea for members and guests
- Certified, professional staff
- Personal Training and Fitness Assessments*
- 35 Group Fitness Classes offered Weekly*
* Locker rooms are open and sweat towels are provided for all patrons.
*Additional cost for personal training and group fitness classes.
- To ensure the safety and health of our members, we strongly encourage every member to see a physician before starting any fitness or weight-training program.
- Members must check-in at the front desk with the use of their membership card prior to workout. For security reasons, members must have their picture taken.
- Members are required to wear closed toed gym shoes in the Fitness area and Group Fitness Studios.
- Youth ages 11-13 must be accompanied by an adult member when using Center Fitness Club facilities.
- Hand towels are provided for members use.
- Due to patient privacy reasons, members not permitted behind the front desk.
- Center Fitness Club is not responsible for members' valuables while using the facility. Lockers are available for daily use. If you bring your own lock, please remove locks after each workout.
- Please return and rack weights after each use.
- Please wipe off equipment after each use. Gym wipes are provided.
- Phone calls are prohibited while in the gym and on the walking track.
- Please pick up your towels, water bottles, newspapers and/or magazines after use.
- With the exception of water, no food or beverages are allowed in the gym.
- If you need additional information or instruction, please ask for help from a Center Fitness Club staff member.