The Wilmette Park District is excited to offer Virtual Group Fitness Classes and In-Door Group Fitness Classes. Please familiarize yourself with the following:
Virtual Classes - We will continue to offer virtual options for members to join their favorite classes from home.
Indoor Classes - We are now offering Indoor Group Fitness Classes to our members!
- Max class participation: 15 members
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Cycle Classes will be held in Room 200 with 9-11 feet of social distance between all bikes
- All other Classes will be held in Studio A with 6-8 feet of social distance between participants
All class passes can be purchased through ClassBug.
Click here to visit our Classbug web store, purchase class packs or reserve your next class!
Click Here to download specific instructions on how to use Classbug.
We Are Dedicated To You
The Center Fitness Club is proud to offer a variety of fitness classes to benefit your body and mind. Our classes are designed to provide workouts based on the latest fitness trends and research. All of our staff are professional, nationally certified, experienced instructors. We suggest you cross-train within our program by regularly attending a mixture of classes taught by different instructors. The benefits received from a consistent routine (3-4 times per week) are as follows:
- Improved cardio-respiratory health
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscular endurance
- Increased metabolic rate
- Increased bone density
- Reduced blood pressure
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Improved self-esteem
- Improved mind/body connection
Group Fit Passes
Designed to accommodate your active lifestyle!
Our Group Fitness Class Pack system is tailor-made to meet your exact class attendance needs. Purchase a 5-Class Pack or the Unlimited Class Pack--it is all based on your schedule and class attendance.
You do not have to be a member of the Center Fitness Club to take group exercise classes, however Center Fitness Club members receive a discount on all Group Fitness. You will be asked to show proof of membership to qualify for this discount. Group Fitness Class Passes expire twelve months from date of issue.
Pass Style In-Person Virtual Daily Pass $16 $13 5 Pass $74 $63 10 Pass $136 $116 20 Pass $249 $212 Unlimited CFC Member $614 - Unlimited Resident $832 - Unlimited Non-Resident $1,164 -
GroupFit Pass Guidelines
- GroupFit Passes may be purchased by contacting Liz Worthey at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are non-transferable and expire twelve months from date of issue.
- Senior discounts are not available on GroupFit Passes.
- The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to cancel classes with continued low attendance and class schedules may be subject to change. We will update our website with any class changes or cancelations.
- Our insurance coverage does not permit the presence of children under the age of 14 in Group Fitness classes. Thanks for your understanding.
Group Exercise Staff
- Lori Brand
- Chris Canning
- Lora Dubin
- Stacy Hawks
- Rachelle Leech
- Cris Persico
- Alison Rundall
- Marta Mandziuk
- Allison Margolis.