Permanent Court Time Benefits
- It's guaranteed. Permanent Court Time gives you a regular time to play. The court is yours; no phone call is needed to see if a court might be available.
- It's convenient. You select your day and time. Plan ahead for the entire indoor season.
- It's your group. Invite your own group of players to join you for the season.
- It's flexible. If your schedule changes, you may put your court time up for sale. If sold, you'll be credited the court fee.
- It's social. You may invite guests or other members to play with your group. Reasonable guest fees apply.
Purchase or Renew Permanent Court Time
For the 2022-23 Indoor
and Summer 2022 Outdoor Seasons
We are planning for summer tennis, as well as adjusting the selection process and timeline for the 2022/23 Permanent Court Time season.
INDOOR PERMANENT COURT TIME
For the 2022/23 indoor season, we will not conduct a lottery. Instead, all current Permanent Court Time holders will have the option to simply renew for next season. See renewal instructions below. The PCT Indoor Tennis Season runs September 11, 2022 through May 6, 2023 .
OUTDOOR PERMANENT COURT TIME
Summer outdoor Permanent Court Times are not renewable, however. For outdoor, we will follow the traditional application process.
APRIL 20-MAY 7: RENEWAL PERIOD for CURRENT INDOOR PERMANENT COURT TIME HOLDERS
- If you wish to renew your current permanent court time for the 2022/23 season, contact Robby at email@example.com by SATURDAY, MAY 7. If you wish to change times and/or add courts, make sure to notify Robby by May 7 as well.
- You must have renewed your Wilmette Tennis Club membership by SATURDAY, MAY 7. Renew your Membership online, via phone (847-256-9676), or at the Tennis Club front desk.
- We will invoice your principal signer for permanent court time fees in August, 2022 and January, 2023.
APRIL 20-MAY 7: APPLICATION PERIOD FOR NEW INDOOR PCT APPLICANTS
MAY 9-20: COURT SELECTION PERIOD FOR NEW PCT OWNERS
If you would like a permanent court time for the 2022/23 season, contact Robby at firstname.lastname@example.org. Times are based on availability. APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 20. Note: you must be a member of the Wilmette Tennis Club to purchase permanent court time.
MAY 12: OUTDOOR PCT APPLICATION DEADLINE
- If you wish to purchase outdoor current permanent court time for the summer 2022 season, contact Robby at email@example.com by THURSDAY, MAY 12
- Reservation Period: Memorial Day (May 30) to Labor Day (September 5)
- Fee: $150/hour
In the event we receive multiple applications for the same court/time slots, we will select the successful applicant through a lottery system.