Website under construction - please pardon our dust as we make some updates!
Special Events for the Holidays!
Registration opens at 10 am :
- Resident registration – 11/8
- Non-Resident registration – 11/15
Our Wilmette Park District Tradition is back for another season! Start with a box house and cover with our handmade frosting. Embellish with candy, cookies and goodies. Be sure to bring your imagination and a box or tray to carry your confection home. Adults are welcome to make their own or work alongside their child or register for the popular Adult Gingerbread House Workshop. The fee is per house.
Fees: R-$45 / NR-$56
- Saturday, December 3, 1-2 pm
- Saturday, December 3, 3-4 pm
- Sunday, December 4, 1-2 pm
- Sunday, December 4, 3-4 pm
Age 21 & up
The elegance and creativity of creating your own masterful gingerbread house is coupled with festive music and camaraderie. Adults 21+ are invited to bring beverages, snacks and inspiration. NEW THIS YEAR, our adults-only workshop will be held at the Mallinckrodt Center. Please bring a box or tray to take home your confection.
Fees: R$45 / NR$56
- Friday, December 2, 7-8:30 pm
- Saturday, December 3, 7-8:30 pm
*** Registration is SOLD OUT! ***
Celebrate the holiday season with Santa at the Wilmette Golf Club’s brand new restaurant, The Lawn. Visit with Mr. Claus, snap photos, and pick up a goodie bag! We’ll have hot chocolate with all the toppings and a family-style breakfast including pastries, fruit, pancakes, bagels and lox, sweet potato hash, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. Fee is per person; 2 & under are free – registration required for ALL to attend.
- Kids R-$15 / NR-$19
- Adults R-$30 / NR-$38
- Saturday, December 10, 8-9:30 am
- Saturday, December 10, 10-11:30 am
- Saturday, December 17, 8-9:30 am
- Saturday, December 17, 10-11:30 am