Details about Trail-in Permits
- Kayaks and stand up paddleboards are the only vessels able to be launched at Gillson Park.
- Trail-in launches are permitted every day from Memorial Day through Labor Day for the 2022 Season.
- Launch and land area is on South Beach north of the pier. Vessels may not land and exit on the sailing beach at any time.
- Vessels are not to operate near or enter the swim area.
- Lifejackets are required and patrons must follow all Coast Guard regulations.
- Permit stickers must be affixed to vessels.
- One Trail-in permit sticker per vessel, permit stickers are not transferrable.
- Only season Trail-in permits are available. No daily passes are available.
- Trail-In fee includes vessel sticker and season parking pass.
|Trail-In Permit||R-$194 / NR-$420|
Purchase a Trail-In Permit
Trail-in permits are available for purchase in person at the Lakeview Center until May 27 and at the Beach House starting May 28.
Lakeview Center Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Address: 800 Gillson Park Drive Wilmette, IL 60091
Beach House Hours: 7 days a week 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Address: 101 Lake Ave Wilmette, IL 60091