SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
PARK DISTRICT INFORMATION
Department of Finance
The Department of Finance is responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong system of financial controls, providing quality computer processing, collecting and maintaining human resource information and providing administrative and operational support to other Park District departments.
In compliance with PA 97-0609, total compensation disclosure information is available for public inspection at the Wilmette Park District Administrative Office, 1200 Wilmette Avenue, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The following Financial Reports are available for viewing:
15th Consecutive Year
Wilmette Park District Receives Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting
- For the fifteenth consecutive year, the Wilmette Park District has been awarded the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) for its Annual Comprehensive Financial Report.
- The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment by a government and its management.
- The Finance Department of the Wilmette Park District was honored the Award of Financial Reporting Achievement as the department primarily responsible for preparing the award-winning comprehensive annual financial report for the year ended December 31, 2021.
- The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report was judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program including demonstrating a constructive “spirit of full disclosure” to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report.
- The GFOA is a nonprofit professional association serving more than 21,000 government finance professionals with offices in Chicago, IL and Washington D.C.