SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
WAYS TO PLAY
Launch into the New Year!
Joining or renewing in 2023? Sign up to join our special personal training promotion for the new year to LAUNCH your health and fitness goals in the right direction! This promotion exclusive for new & current members who are renewing their membership in 2023. What’s included:
Four 30-minute one-on-one Personal Training sessions tailored to your specific health and fitness goals for just $100 ($160 value)
Complete our Personal Training request form and the CFC team will match you with one of our certified Personal Trainers.
Contact Liz Antman at email@example.com to get started!
2023 Personal Training Fees
|60-Minute Training Package||Individual||Partner|
Policies & Procedures
One-on-One Personal Training Specific Procedures
Center Fitness Club Manager Liz Antman will coordinate and book all sessions
Center Fitness Club Personal Training Guidelines
- Contact exercises such as boxing, sparring, wrestling, etc. are not permitted.
- Drills related to such activities such as use of punching bags are allowed but equipment should be sanitized before and after each use
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any hand-held equipment) before and after use
- Equipment should not be shared between members at the same time
- Participants should bring their own water bottle (water refill stations will be available inside the CFC, drinking fountains will not be available)
- Locker Rooms and Washroom are open and available
- Participants should arrive dressed in workout attire
- Participants should avoid unnecessary touching facility accessories
- Participants should use their own equipment (e.g., water bottle, gloves) as much as practical
- Participants and employees should not shake hands, high five, or touch one another other than what occurs inadvertently during interactions
Our certified personal trainers are dedicated to bringing out the fit in everyone. The motivation and support of a personal trainer is key to achieving your fitness goals fast. Your trainer designs a fitness plan with your individual goals and interests in mind. As your fitness level changes, your trainer will make sure your plan evolves right along with you.
- Marta Mandziuk, NESTA
- Julie Lappas, ACE
- Kensington Naze, ACE
- Beth Colman