SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
October 21 from 4-6 pm
At Hibbard Park, 3000 Glenview Rd., WIlmette
- Recommended for ages 10 & under
- Registration: R-$25 / NR-$32
- REGISTER NOW!
Come one, come all, enjoy our Wicked Wilmette event in the Fall! This family friendly occasion is filled with inflatables, face painting, magic shows, a hay maze and more! Visit each of the Spooky Stations scattered throughout the park to collect various giveaways and treats. Visitors are encouraged to explore the pumpkin patch and choose your favorite pumpkin to decorate! La Cocinita will be on-site with delicious food available for purchase.
- Registration fee is required for children only, an adult must be present for the entire event.
- Free event parking & Haunted Shuttle Bus at Centennial Parking Lot (2300 Old Glenview Rd., Wilmette).
Get in the spirit & hand out candy at a Spooky Station!
Join us in hosting a Spooky Station at our Wicked Wilmette family event! We’re recruiting enthusiastic folks to hand out candy and giveaways in designated spots throughout the park! Station hosts are asked to pick an age-appropriate Halloween theme, decorate your station, and pass out treats at the event. Candy and tables are provided, costumes are highly encouraged! Registration is required, fee is $10 to host a station.
SPOOKY STATION REGISTRATION
– Spooky station tables are available while we have space – registration is $10.
– Apply to host a Spooky Station by completing our vendor form and sending it to Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We’ll contact you to complete payment and reserve your spot!
Costumes are encouraged, but please dress appropriately for the weather.
Weather uncertain? Check the rainout line for announcements the day of. This event may move indoors at the Community Recreation Center due to inclement weather.