Freestyle Skate Details
Low/High Ice Available:
- $6 for 30-minute session (AM only)
- $12 for 1-hour session
- 25 skater maximum
CLICK HERE to reserve ice time online!
- Fall, Winter & Spring freestyle ice will be low/high with the following permissions:
- Students in Gamma/Basic 6 and above may practice independently
- Students in Beta/Basic 5 or lower must be in a scheduled lesson
- Coach/guardian is responsible for making sure student exits the ice after their lesson
- This is subject to changes if freestyle sessions are at capacity and adjustments are needed
- Private lessons given during freestyle sessions must be no more than two students
- Student instruction cannot include leading synchronous warm-up or across ice drills for multiple students. Coaches infracting this policy may be asked to leave the ice session.
- Non-staff coaches must submit a valid COI with Wilmette Park District listed as additionally insured, prior to coaching on freestyle or public skate ice
- Printed copy can be turned in at the front desk
- The house sound system will be available.
- The jump harness will be available and must be sanitized before and after use by the skating instructor.
- Skaters and coaches may arrive for their scheduled ice slot 10 minutes in advance.
- All skaters must check in at the office upon arrival at the rink.
- Skaters and coaches may put their skates on in the lobby.
- Skaters who have a break between freestyle sessions will be allowed in the ice rink main lobby, however will need to wear a mask.
- Spectators are permitted