2021 Rules & Procedures
Please click here for a detailed explanation of our current mask policy.
New practices & procedures at the rink:
- Front facility entrance is now accessible for entry and exit. Patrons no longer need to exit through the Zamboni doors.
- Spectators are now permitted for scheduled ice time and programs.
- Washrooms are available.
- Skate rental is available for public skate.
- Before participating in the sport, instructors should ask whether participant is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a participant does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared, and after afebrile and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours.
- When arriving for their ice session, players and coaches are to enter the ice rink main entrance and follow arrows to enter to the right of the ramp.
- When leaving, patrons are to exit to the right of the ramp out the main entrance.
- Coach/guardian is responsible for making sure student exits the ice after their lesson
- This is subject to changes if freestyle sessions are at capacity and adjustments are needed
- Private lessons given during freestyle sessions must be no more than two students
- Student instruction cannot include leading synchronous warm-up or across ice drills for multiple students. Coaches infracting this policy may be asked to leave the ice session.
- Non-staff coaches must submit a valid COI with Wilmette Park District listed as additionally insured, prior to coaching on freestyle or public skate ice
- Printed copy can be turned in at the front desk
- The house sound system will be available.
- The jump harness will be available and must be sanitized before and after use by the skating instructor.
- Skaters and coaches may arrive for their scheduled ice slot 10 minutes in advance.
- All skaters must check in at the office upon arrival at the rink.
- Skaters and coaches may put their skates on in the lobby.
- Skaters who have a break between freestyle sessions will be allowed in the ice rink main lobby, however will need to wear a mask.
- Players and coaches may arrive for their scheduled ice slot 10 minutes in advance.
- Hockey players are to dress at home. No locker rooms will be available at this time.
- Coaches will be allowed to use the coaches room to dress for their session.
- Goalies will be provided a private area to dress for their time slot. Home dressing is strongly encouraged for all goalies.
Centennial Ice Rinks Staff
Jason Stanislaw, Centennial Recreation Complex General Manager
Tel: 847/256-9682 | Email: email@example.com
Doug Bundy, Centennial Recreation Complex Operations Supervisor
Tel: 847/256-9682 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skating School Staff: Jill Aybar; Ros Druce Evanson; Michelle Lu; Liz McShane Beberdick; Kelly Janetzko; Anna McBride; Tracie Miller; Katy O'Malley; Jennifer Paske; Lisa Paul; Angelina Pronos; Olivia Raymond; Jana Reynolds; Lauren Schmookler; Sharon Seiden; Melissa Smoler; Ellen Witwer; Ellie Witzel