Wilmette Park District is pleased to be able to offer in-person and virtual Center Fitness Club Personal Training for members and non-members in compliance with state and local health restrictions.
- NEW Virtual Option - Members and non-members now have the ability to partake in a Virtual personal training session with one of our certified trainers via Zoom.
- In Person Option - One-on-one personal training for both members and non-members will continue at the Center Fitness Club.
- NEW Personal Training Special, Get Fit at Home! - Stay active and healthy from home! With this 5 week Training Program our certified Personal Trainer comes to your home, virtually! Whether your goal is to stay moving, build muscle, or get in shape for an upcoming event, this 5 week guided program will help you reach your goals.
- What's included: 2 - 60 minute Virtual Training Sessions per week for 5 weeks
- Price: $732
- Personal training will continue to be available by appointment only. For inquiries or to make a personal training appointment please contact Liz Worthey, email@example.com or 847-256-9785.
One-on-One Personal Training Specific Procedures:
- Personal Training slots are available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Three (3) sessions will be permitted at Center Fitness Club at any one time
- Center Fitness Club Manager Liz Worthey will coordinate and book all sessions
- Click Here to email Liz Worthey and book a session.
Center Fitness Club Personal Training Guidelines:
- Reservations only, no walk-ins permitted
- Members should maintain 10-ft. of distance during exercise
- Masks Required - Members will be required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times (indoors and outdoors), including while exercising.
- Contact exercises such as boxing, sparring, wrestling, etc. are not permitted.
- Drills related to such activities such as use of punching bags are allowed but equipment should be sanitized before and after each use
- Members should clean and sanitize equipment (e.g., weights, treadmills, any hand-held equipment) before and after use
- Equipment should not be shared between members at the same time
- Participants should bring their own water bottle (water refill stations will be available inside the CFC, drinking fountains will not be available)
- Locker rooms including showers are closed. Washrooms will be available.
- No towel service
- Participants should arrive dressed in workout attire
- Participants should avoid unnecessary touching facility accessories
- Participants should use their own equipment (e.g., water bottle, gloves, towel) as much as practical
- Participants and employees should not shake hands, high five, or touch one another other than what occurs inadvertently during interactions
- Before participating, instructors will ask whether participant is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a participant does have symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared, and after afebrile and feeling well (without fever-reducing medication) for at least 72 hours
Our certified personal trainers are dedicated to bringing out the fit in everyone. The motivation and support of a personal trainer is key to achieving your fitness goals fast. Your trainer designs a fitness plan with your individual goals and interests in mind. As your fitness level changes, your trainer will make sure your plan evolves right along with you.
- Doris Holland, NASM
- Marta Mandziuk, NESTA
- Thomas Schneider, MA Sports Administration
- One 60-minute session: $77
- Three 60-minute sessions: $227
- Five 60-minute sessions: $371
- Ten 60-minute sessions: $732
- Twenty 60-minute sessions: $1,422
All Fitness Services for Personal Training expire six months from date of purchase.