Centennial Family Aquatic Center will be opening for the 2021 season on Memorial Day Weekend!
Public swim, wading pool access, and lap swim will all be reservation (pay as you go) basis. We will not be offering season passes this year.
Public swim reservation blocks will be available for both the activity and main pool, as scheduled.
Pool usage schedules along with reservation fees will be posted at the start of May 2021
Stay tuned for additional information, fees and schedules!
Centennial Family Aquatics Center
Summer will be here before we know it! See you at the end of May!
Adult Lap Swim
Rules & Procedure
- Pre-registration will be required to attend Adult Lap Swim, there is no on-site registration
- Adult Lap Swim registration may be made seven (7) days in advance
- Adult Lap Swim will be pay as you go, no membership. The price per lap swim time-slot (1 hour) will be posted at the start of May 2021.
- Adult Lap Swim is not protected by lifeguards, swimmers must be age 16 & up
- While outside of the water, participants should wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when within 6-ft of others (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering)
- To enter the facility, lap swimmers should use the main Centennial Family Aquatics Center entrance, and then access the pool deck through the family changing room hallway, not the locker rooms
- To exit the facility, lap swimmers should use the diving gate, west of the diving boards
- Lap swimmers should bring their own equipment as much as practical
- Locker rooms and showers will not be available
- Single use washroom and family changing rooms will be available
- Lap swimmers must arrive as close as possible to their time-slot scheduled start time
- It is recommended that lap swimmers wear their suit to and from their time-slot, and shower at home
- There is no congregating on the pool deck, changing areas, or entrance and exit areas
Adult Lap Swim
Registration will be available at: https://wilmettepd.funfangle.club/
- To get started, click the "Create Account" link at the bottom of the login page
- After initial "Create Account" information is submitted, you will receive an email from FunFangle Support to verify your account
- Add additional household members by using the "Add" button in the top right in your account view
- From the menu, select "Make a Reservation." See remaining spots left per time slot and reserve your lap swim time with an online payment.
- Option to securely store payment information for easy purchasing
- From your account, you can track recent activities, make reservations, and process cancelations
Adult Lap Swim registration may be made seven (7) days in advance.
Adult Lap Swim will be pay as you go, no membership.
Lap swim time-slot fees will be posted at the start of May 2021.
Public Swim will be available in the Activity Pool and the Main Pool.
- Fees and schedule will be posted at the start of May 2021.
- Online reservations may be made up until one (1) hour before scheduled start time
- Residents may make reservations seven (7) days in advance
- Non-residents may make reservations five (5) days in advance
- Daily admission is available for purchase based on availability. Daily admissions will be processed on a first come, first served basis starting fifteen (15) minutes before scheduled time block start
- Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or childcare provider
- We are not offering 2021 pool season memberships. Registration is pay as you go by time block and per person
Public Swim COVID-19 Specific Regulations:
- No deck furniture available
- Concessions will be closed
- Outside food and water will be permitted at the pool during Summer 2021 season
- Masks are required when entering and exiting the facility, and in the locker room
- Locker rooms will be open; showers will be closed
- Maximum capacity is 50 individuals per time block
- Online reservation individuals may start the check-in process fifteen (15) minutes before scheduled time block start
2-Hour Time Block Reservations, may be made online. You must have a Wilmette Park District account in order to make a time block reservation.
- Participants must have a WebTrac user name and password to make a reservation. All WebTrac accounts must include each family member, including those under 2 years of age, in their household prior to making a reservation. In order to expedite your reservation process, please login and review your account now. If you have registered for a Wilmette Park District activity, camp, membership, or event, in the past, you already have a WebTrac username and password. Please do not create a duplicate account. If you cannot recall either username or password, use the links below along with the email address used for past registrations.
- Residents who do not have an existing Wilmette Park District account will need to show proof of residency at a customer service desk in order to complete the setup of their account and be eligible for resident rates. Avoid the rush - create your Wilmette Park District account now and have an easy time signing up for Public Swim.
Public Swim Cancelations & Refunds:
To cancel a public swim reservation, you must email your cancelation request to email@example.com or call Centennial Family Aquatics Center at (847) 256-9680 no less than one (1) hour prior to scheduled time block with the following details:
- Requested cancelation date and time block
- Last name and first name for each person being canceled
Cancelations must be received no less than one hour before the reservation start time in order to allow others the opportunity to reserve the spot.
- Cancelation requests that do not meet the required 1-hour minimum will not be processed, and will forfeit the fee
- If the Centennial Family Aquatics Center is open and an individual elects not to attend their time block (and does not cancel their reservation in advance), the individual will not be eligible for a refund or credit and will forfeit the fee
- If the Centennial Family Aquatics Center closes due to inclement weather, individuals will receive a full refund for the impacted time block