Reservations are no longer required at the CFC! Patrons may visit the Club and scan their cards to enter.
NEW class starting June 2! Kundalini Yoga on Wednesdays from 10:30am-11:45am - Outdoors at the Community Recreation Center
Beach Yoga is Back! Relax, rejuvenate and start your weekend at Gillson Beach with our Beach Yoga formats. Classes begin the first weekend in June. Learn more on our Group Fitness page.
Kick-start Your Summer Fitness Goals - Our JUNE Personal Training Special begins June 1! Details on our Personal Training page.
$100 for 100 Days - Starting May 1, we are offering a student-only, summer membership! Learn more on our Membership page!
Policies & Procedures
Please note our updated policies regarding masks (as of 5/24), below:
- Fully vaccinated members of the CFC may remove their masks while on the fitness floor.
- We ask that all members (regardless of vaccination status) wear their masks while entering and exiting the building and also in common areas (locker rooms, at the front desk, hallways).
OUTDOOR Facilities and Programs
- Fully Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask or social distance
- Unvaccinated Individuals are required to wear a mask when social distancing is not possible
INDOOR Facilities and Programs
- Fully Vaccinated Individuals are not required to wear a mask or social distance during classes, lessons and activities (unless participating with individuals under age 12) once you have arrived at the defined meeting space allotted for each individual program
- Unvaccinated Individuals are required to wear a mask and social distance in classes, lessons and activities
- All Individuals are required to wear a mask in common areas including entries/exits, lobbies, locker rooms, common bathrooms, and hallways
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), fully-vaccinated individuals are defined as being at least two weeks past their second dose of either Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or two weeks past the required single dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Please be aware, our instructors (fully-vaccinated or not) will wear masks when with participants in any programs that involve children under 16 years old. While children ages 12-15 years old are now eligible to receive the vaccination, we acknowledge they may not be fully-vaccinated for at least another month.
Currently, the Park District is not tracking patrons and participants for vaccinations. By participating in a Park District program, lesson or activity or visiting a Park District facility without a face mask, you are verifying truthfully that you have been fully vaccinated. Please follow the guidelines referenced above. Regardless of your vaccination status, the Park District always encourages patrons and participants to wear a mask and social distance.
We take your health, and the health of our entire community, very seriously. Please check our website COVID-19 Information frequently for updates and adjustments to our policies.
Fitness Hours & Staff
Liz Worthey, Fitness Manager
Tel: 847-256-9785 | Email: email@example.com
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
The Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!
Tours at the Center Fitness Club - We are offering tours of the Center Fitness Club for first-time guests along with a free 3-day trial membership. Schedule your tour by filling out our form!