Welcome to the Club!
Center Fitness Club has a fresh, contemporary environment that's sure to breathe new life into your spirit and commitment to fitness. We've got four specialty fitness studios and state-of-the-art equipment, but we're every bit the practical, convenient and neighborly fitness club you've loved for over 20 years.
Located in the Community Recreation Center, we offer dedicated service, individualized attention and state-of-the-art equipment. Our professional, certified staff create safe, effective, individualized programs and a positive experience for all fitness levels. We strive to be the best part of your day--every day!
Tours at the Center Fitness Club - We are offering tours of the Center Fitness Club for first-time guests along with a free 3-day trial membership. Schedule your tour by filling out our form!
Activities & Promotions
We know how important it is to shake up your fitness routine and keep things interesting! We host a variety of workshops, challenges, specials and other promotions throughout the year to keep you motivated. Our latest offerings include:
- 2022 Holiday Hustle - Hustle up! November 28 through January 6!
- NEW! WERQ Class - Monday mornings from 9:15-10:15 am. Starting October 3.
- Teen Fitness - Our new small group training program for teens age 14-17. Program runs 10/10-12/3. Details below!
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICIES:
- Face masks are optional at the Center Fitness Club and Park District facilities for all visitors and staff.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required in any Wilmette Park District setting.
Holiday Hustle is back for 2022!
- DATES: November 28 through January 6 (6 weeks)
- REGISTRATION: Opens November 7 at the Center Fitness Club front desk
- Register by 11/28 to guarantee your shirt. Late registrations are accepted; however, shirts only available while supplies last.
- HOLIDAY HUSTLE FEES: $35 Member / $75 Non-Member (includes gym access for duration of challenge)
- *Add-on: Unlimited Class Pass for 6 weeks $70 Resident / $80 Non-Resident
Keep up on your fitness over the holidays with the return of our friendly competition, Holiday Hustle! Compete for 6 weeks, track your progress and complete the challenge before time runs out. Participants will receive a tracking card, an exclusive challenge t-shirt, a chance to win in our weekly prize drawings, weekly workout suggestions, and motivation to stay fit over the holiday season!
NEW THIS YEAR, we are offering Recreation and Competitive divisions.
- PENGUINS Recreational Division (recommended for those who work out 3-4x per week):
- 26.2 Mile Run/Walk
- 112 Mile Bike
- 1,000 Minutes of Exercise (classes count!)
- SNOWFOLK Competitive Division (recommended for those who work out 5-6x per week):
- 50 Mile Run/Walk
- 140 Mile Bike
- 1,500 Minutes of Exercise (classes count!)
Choose your challenge and register at the Fitness Desk. Contact Liz for more info: LANTMAN@WILPARK.ORG
WERQ Group Fitness
Class begins Monday, October 3. WERQ is the wildly addictive cardio dance class based on the hottest pop and hip hop music. The workout is nonstop with repetitive athletic moves and fresh dance steps, so you get the best sweat. You're guaranteed a great workout without even knowing you're doing it, in a space that safe for all bodies to move and have fun! Instructor: Lisa. Contact Liz for more info: LANTMAN@WILPARK.ORG
Register on Classbug!
Join Teen Fitness, our new 8-week small group program for ages 14-17. All fitness levels are welcome! We'll build strength, confidence and healthy workout habits with weekly classes. Sign up for the full 8 weeks, or pick and choose with daily drop-ins. Optional parent membership is available while your teen is in class.
Sign up at the Center Fitness Club front desk or email Liz Antman.
PROGRAM RUNS: 10/10 through 12/3
8-WEEK PROGRAM OPTIONS:
- 1 Weekly Class - R-$75/NR-$125
- 2 Weekly Classes - R-$130/NR-$180
- 3 Weekly Classes - R-$200/NR-$250
DAILY DROP-IN: R-$20/NR-$25
TF PARENT MEMBERSHIP: $40 (Only valid while teen is in class, 10/10-12/3)
WEEKLY SCHEDULE: 10/10-12/3
- Tue., 4:15-5 pm - Teen Yoga
- Thur., 4:15-5 pm - Teen Bootcamp (No class on 11/24)
- Sat., 10:30-11:15 am - Teen Pilates Mat
We're showing our appreciation for all of our dedicated members with Hustle 20, a FREE incentive program for CFC members. Hit 20 visits in a month & achieve!
- LEVEL 1 - First month you hit the 20-visit goal, receive a t-shirt and your picture goes on the Wall of Fame.
- LEVEL 2 - 2 months in a row, receive a CFC headband and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 3 - 3 months in a row, receive a CFC water bottle and your picture stays on the wall.
- LEVEL 4 - 4 months in a row, receive 5 free guest passes and your picture stays on the wall.
We are tracking visits to see who reaches the 20 visit goal! No need to register - we'll do the work. Can't make the goal one month? Don't sweat it, start at LEVEL 1 to get your photo back on the Wall of Fame. Contact Liz for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAUNCH into the New Year!Joining or renewing in 2022? Sign up to join our special personal training promotion for the new year to LAUNCH your health and fitness goals in the right direction! This promotion exclusive for new & current members who are renewing their membership in 2022. What's included:
- Four 30-minute one-on-one Personal Training sessions tailored to your specific health and fitness goals for just $100 ($160 value)
- Not paired with a trainer yet? Complete our Personal Training request form and the CFC team will match you with one of our certified Personal Trainers.
- Must be used within 6 months of purchase.