SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
WAYS TO PLAY
Reserve a Court
Hourly Court Fees
Wilmette Platform Tennis Club courts are available for play to members at no additional charge. Non-members pay the season-based hourly rate. Members may make court reservations seven days in advance. Non-members may make court reservations only 24 hours in advance. Used paddles and balls are available upon request at no charge. New balls are available for purchase.
|Hourly Court Fees (Prime Season Fees: Sept. 1 – March 31)|
|Wilmette Resident Non-Members||$24/hour|
Notes About Court Reservations:
- Wilmette Platform Tennis Club Members are able to reserve courts at no cost.
- Court reservation fees for Wilmette resident non-members are $24 per hour.
- Court reservation fees for non-resident non-members are $26 per hour.
- Club members can book online up to seven days in advance.
- Non-members can book online 24 hours in advance.
- Court times are in increments of 30 minutes.
- Each member is allowed a maximum of 1.5 hours per day.
- We use YourCourts for court reservations. Tips:
- Be sure to enter “Wilmette Platform Tennis” as the facility name.
- Once approved, you will receive an email with your login information.
- When making your court reservation, please leave the number of players to 1.
- You are making the reservation for the entire court.
- If you have any difficulty completing your registration with YourCourts or your court reservation, please contact Eric Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Good Neighbor
- Please keep voices low and limit foul language in respect to our neighbors.
- No amplified music is allowed outside around the court area, including bluetooth speakers, radios and cell phones.