- Winter Break Basketball & Open Gym is coming to the Community Recreation Center gymnasium! Details below!
- Winter 2022 Basketball League information is now online
- Winter 2022 Sports Class Information is online and ready to browse!
Click Here to view Winter 2022 Sports class and Basketball League information!
Winter Break Drop-In Basketball & Open Gym
Get some shots up over winter break with Drop-In basketball or attend our Open Gym sessions where you choose the activity! Drop-In sessions are available for families, Junior High & Senior High students, and adults. Basketballs are provided. Capacity will be limited to 30 individuals each session. Fee is per attendee, per use.
BASKETBALL: Family - Parent and Child under 12
|First come, first served||Tu||6-8 pm||12/21 & 12/28|
BASKETBALL: Jr. & Sr. High - 12+
|First come, first served||Th||6-8 pm||12/23 & 12/30|
OPEN GYM: Family
|First come, first served||F||10 am-2 pm||12/24 & 12/31|
|First come, first served||Su||10 am-2 pm||12/26 & 1/2|
Drop-In Basketball Safety Procedures
- Masks are required for all Drop-In Basketball attendees regardless of vaccination status.
- Capacity for each Drop-In session will be limited to 30 individuals.
Taylor Brooks, Recreation Supervisor
Tel: 847-256-9690 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org