SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
WAYS TO PLAY
Permanent Court Time
Purchase Or Renew Permanent Court Time
For the 2023-24 Indoor
and Summer 2023 Outdoor Seasons
Indoor Permanent Court Time
- For the 2023/24 indoor season, we will not conduct a lottery. Instead, all current Permanent Court Time holders will have the option to simply renew for next season. See renewal instructions below.
- If you currently do not own a time, but would like to secure one, contact Robby at email@example.com by Wednesday, May 31.
- The PCT Indoor Tennis Season runs September 11, 2023 through May 6, 2024.
Outdoor Permanent Court Time
- Summer outdoor Permanent Court Times are not renewable from year to year. For outdoor Permanent Court Time, we follow the traditional application process, as outlined below.
April 25-May 17: Renewal Period For Current Indoor Permanent Court Time Owners
May 31: Application Deadline For New Indoor PCT Applicants
May 18-31: Court Selection Period For New PCT Owners
If you would like a permanent court time for the 2023/24 season, contact Robby at firstname.lastname@example.org. Times are based on availability. APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 31. Note: you must be a member of the Wilmette Tennis Club to purchase Permanent Court Time.
Purchase: Outdoor Permanent Time
May 17: Outdoor PCT Application Deadline
- If you wish to purchase outdoor current permanent court time for the summer 2023 season, contact Robby at email@example.com by WEDNESDAY, MAY 17.
- Permanent Court Time season: Memorial Day (May 29) to Labor Day (September 4)
- In the event we receive multiple applications for the same court/time slots, we will select applicants through a lottery system.