2021 Beach Season Pass
*2021 Beach Season Pass sales begin 3/12 at 9 A.M.
|Season Pass Type||Pre-Season Fee
|Regular Season Fee
|Individual||R-$49 / NR-$126||R-$54 / NR-$135|
|2-Person||R-$71 / NR-$193||R-$76 / NR-$207|
|3-Person||R-$99 / NR-$246||R-$106 / NR-$264|
|4-Person||R-$127 / NR-$299||R-$136 / NR-$321|
|5-Person||R-$155 / NR-$352||R-$166 / NR-$378|
|Additional Person||R-$28 / NR-$53||R-$30 / NR-$57|
|Senior (65+, residents only)||$29||$31|
|Childcare Provider (must be employed by a Wilmette resident)||$98||$105|
*Please note, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the beach is open to members only. We are not offering daily passes at this time.
Click Here to purchase your 2021 Beach Season Pass (starting 3/12 at 9 a.m.)
Download the 2021 Beach Season Pass and Parking Permit Application Form.
Season Pass Guidelines
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is a photo ID card which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.
- All family members age 2 and older by May 29, 2021, must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the pool.
- Wilmette resident senior citizens 65 and older by May 29, 2021, with proper identification (i.e., driver's license, state-issued ID, passport), applying in person, receive a discount off the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach or both when purchased together.
- In-Home Child Care Provider passes from 2020 are not renewable. Child care providers must apply in person with a letter from their employer to prove employment before they can purchase a 2021 photo ID pass. Note: In-Home Child Care Providers may not be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
Proof of Residency Requirements
When applying for season passes, club memberships, or registering for a class you will be asked for identification and proof of residency by showing either a current drivers license or State of Illinois ID. If you do not have one of these documents you will need to show another photo ID along with one of the following items displaying a Wilmette address:
- Voter's registration card
- Utility bill with owner's name
- Current automobile registration with owner's name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date
GILLSON PARK LAKEFRONT PARKING DECALS
2021 parking decals are available for purchase online, or at the Administrative Offices, Lakeview Center, Centennial Recreation Complex and the Community Recreation Center during regular business hours. 2021 parking decals are valid from April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022.
Resident Lakefront Parking decals can only be used on vehicles displaying a Village of Wilmette sticker. Residents with leased or company vehicles should inquire about proper procedures when purchasing a Lakefront Parking decal.
Note: Lakefront Parking decals must be permanently affixed to the lower PASSENGER'S side front windshield. Tickets will be issued by the Wilmette Police Department for those who fail to display the decal properly.
CLICK HERE to purchase your 2021 Parking Decal!
*Download the form above, under Beach Season Pass.
We have multiple picnic and shelter areas available for rent at Gillson Park.
|Picnic Area||R-$0 / NR-$15|
||R-$0 / NR-$30|
Click Here to view the map or make a reservation!
2021 Trail In Permits
Trail In Permits are available for purchase at the Lakeview Center in Gillson Park, 800 Gillson Park Drive.
*Trail-In Launches are permitted Monday-Sunday.
*Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are offering Season Trail In Passes only. We are not offering daily passes at this time.
|Trail In Permits||Fee|
|Season Trail In Pass (Including Parking Permit)||R-$185 / NR-$400|