SEPTEMBER 20: Administration Office Closed - Our Administration Office at Village Hall will be closed starting at 1:30 pm through the remainder of the day, 9/20.
WAYS TO PLAY
Beach and Parking Passes
2024 Daily Passes & Fees
Swimming Beach Pass
|Daily Beach Pass||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|Daily Swimming Beach||$11||$17|
Parking at the Lakefront
|Daily Parking||Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
Lakefront & Gillson Park Season Parking Decals
Parking decals go on sale annually starting January 15. Stickers must be permanently affixed to the front windshield on the passenger side. Parking decal purchases are non-refundable.
2024 Beach/Pool Season Passes
*Sales begin 1/15/24
Beach & Pool Combo Pass
|Resident REGULAR Season|
|Non-Resident REGULAR Season|
|Child Care Provider||–||–||$282*||$297*|
|Resident Preseason (1/15-5/26)||Resident Regular Season|
|Non-Resident Preseason (1/15-5/26)||Non-Resident Regular Season (starts 5/27)|
|Child Care Provider||–||–||$111*||$117*|
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is your Wilmette Park District photo ID card, which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.Current automobile registration with owner’s name
- A family consists of up to two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 who reside at the same address.
- All family members age two and older by May 30, 2024 must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the beach and/or pool.
- Wilmette resident seniors age 65 and older by May 15, 2024, with proper identification (i.e., driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport), receive a discount on the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach, or both when purchased together.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
- Voter’s registration card
- Utility bill with owner’s name
- Current automobile registration with owner’s name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date
- Under the “Fair-Share” policy created, students attending District 39/Avoca District 37 schools (K – 8) living outside of the Wilmette geographic boundaries, can register for programs and purchase individual season passes taking advantage of the resident rate.
- Parents/guardians/guests of these children are not eligible.
- Guest passes are considered under the umbrella of parent (guardian) use of Wilmette resident rates, and are not eligible for student purchase.
- All child care providers (both nanny & live-in providers) – Listed below are the season pass options for child care providers who are employed by both Wilmette resident and non-resident families.
- Child care providers must apply in person in order to purchase a season pass.
- When applying in person, please come prepared with a completed Child Care Provider Form from the employer, or a letter stating the equivalent information to prove employment. This documentation is required to purchase a pass.
- Child care providers cannot be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Nanny Care Providers (do not reside at employer’s address)
- Nanny Care Providers of Wilmette resident families must purchase a Child Care Provider pass under the nanny’s account.
- Nanny Care Providers of non-resident families must purchase an Individual Pass under the nanny’s account.
- Nanny Care Providers cannot be put on the employer’s account and must have their own account created with their home address.
- Live-In Care Providers (resident at employer’s address)
- Live-In Child Care Providers must purchase an Individual Pass (resident or non-resident) and cannot be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Live-In Care Providers can be added to the employer’s account if they can provide documentation of residency.
Guest Punch Card
|Beach Guest Punch Card||$110|