Website under construction - please pardon our dust as we make some updates!
WAYS TO PLAY
Pool Passes and Fees
Pool Passes and Fees
2023 Daily Passes
|Resident Fee||Non-Resident Fee|
|10-Visit Guest Punch Card|
(available to resident, pass-holders only)
*Daily Passes must be purchased in person.
2023 Season Passes
Beach & Pool Combo Pass
|Resident Regular Season|
|Non-Resident Regular Season|
|Child Care Provider||–||–||$255*||$283*|
Pool only Pass
|Resident Preseason (1/15-5/26)||Resident Regular Season|
|Non-Resident Preseason (1/15-5/26)||Non-Resident Regular Season (starts 5/27)|
|Child Care Provider||–||–||$191*||$200*|
*Child Care Provider Passes are only available for Wilmette Residents who hire Nannies/Providers who do not live in Wilmette. For more information about care providers and passes, scroll below to Nanny and Live-In Care Provider Guidelines.
Season Pass Guidelines
- You may renew your season pass online or in person at any Park District facility during regular business hours.
- The season pass is your Wilmette Park District photo ID card, which can be used only by the person to whom it has been issued. It is not transferable.
- A family consists of up to two adults and dependent children through the age of 23 who reside at the same address.
- All family members age 2 and older by May 30, 2023 must have their own photo ID pass or pay a daily fee to enter the beach and/or pool.
- Wilmette resident senior citizens 65 and older by May 30, 2023, with proper identification (i.e., driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport), applying in person, receive a discount on the price of a season pass for individual pool, beach or both when purchased together.
- Season pass refunds are not given for any reason after Opening Day.
Proof of Residency Requirements
- Voter’s registration card
- Utility bill with owner’s name
- Current automobile registration with owner’s name
- Copy of a real estate contract stating a closing date
Nanny and Live-In Care Provider Guidelines
- All child care providers (both nanny & live-in providers) – Listed below are the season pass options for child care providers who are employed by both Wilmette resident and non-resident families.
- Child care providers must apply in person in order to purchase a season pass.
- When applying in person, please come prepared with a completed Child Care Provider Form from the employer, or a letter stating the equivalent information to prove employment. This documentation is required to purchase a pass.
- Child care providers cannot be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Nanny Care Providers (do not reside at employer’s address)
- Nanny Care Providers of Wilmette resident families must purchase a Child Care Provider pass under the nanny’s account.
- Nanny Care Providers of non-resident families must purchase an Individual Pass under the nanny’s account.
- Nanny Care Providers cannot be put on the employer’s account and must have their own account created with their home address.
- Live-In Care Providers (resident at employer’s address)
- Live-In Child Care Providers must purchase an Individual Pass (resident or non-resident) and cannot be counted as a family member on a family pass.
- Live-In Care Providers can be added to the employer’s account if they can provide documentation of residency.
Guest Punch Card
Guest Punch Cards are available for purchase by current resident pass holders to bring guests to the pool. Passes are good for 10 uses and are valid for the season of purchase.